Anthony Sarandrea started Pocket Your Dollars as a lead generation company for debt settlement. He spends $15,000/day on Facebook to connect as many as 5,000 people/day with settlement agencies and has scaled to over $500k/month in revenue.
In this episode you will learn:
- How they got the idea for Pocket Your Dollars and how they were able to be so successful so quickly [01:32]
- Focusing on the lead generation side of the debt settlement business, how they went about finding the people that they were going to connect the leads with [03:51]
- How they started generating leads for their partners [06:25]
- Their Facebook and SMS strategies [08:01]
- Why they chose to acquire a site and how they went about doing it [25:13]
- Your partners need to be making money in order for you to be making money.
- Segmentation and talking to people differently plays a big part in scaling a debt settlement business profitably.
- One of the biggest game changers is understanding the full sales cycle.
- Taking on the right business partner can have the biggest impact on your growth.
- Leverage Facebook lead ads strategically.
- Separate people into buckets according to how they respond to your ads and treat them differently.
- Create awareness by putting out content that thoroughly educates individuals on topics related to your business.
- Make sure the usability of your site is great.
“It’s easier to dip your feet in versus having to dive head-first into the water.”
“If you want to grow, if you want to stay in business, if you want to continue to become a big player in this space, you have to do things that your competition is not doing.”
More from Anthony Sarandrea:
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to this podcast! And don’t forget to leave me a rating and a review on iTunes!